Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Palmolive Tahiti Shower Gel Review


Hello all !
Today's review is about the Palmolive Tahiti Shower Gel which I received as a gift from my aunt. :-* thank uuu darling mmmwah!!
Well  I have been using this shower gel for about 2 months now.  I didn't use it before...  So this is the first time.  Actually it comes in many scents.. Mine is vanilla which I adore!!
My first impressions about this product is that It has such a GREAT lovely smell...  The vanilla scent is very remarkable which gives you the feeling of being such cute peace of candy! Hhhhh.  I noticed also that a small amount of the gel can be sufficient to apply all over your body up to three times in one session...  In my case..  I put this gel the first time.. Then I wait for a little while In order to allow my skin to absorb it.. Then I rince the gel all off.. After that I go for a second application and I repeat the same previous procedures so that it lasts longer after bath. There's a good tip here for better results I add Johnson baby oil to the gel and I mix them together before application... This actually doubles the effect!..  The good smell of vanilla and the smell of baby oil...  What a gift!!
So yeah...  It is very economic.
What I can say about the package is that the gel comes in a medium sized bottle and a flexible opener at the top which makes it easy to poures it out directly for application.



Just one more last thing...  Well..  I love this product and I'm willing to try other scents ( caramel..  Coconut...)  but what I may consider as a negative point about this gel in comparison to previous ones I used like Nivea shower gel and others..  Is its consistency..  It is quite light..  I didn't feel that kinda thick consistency...because i think the more consistent the gel is.. the longer it lasts .
That's all I have for today...  I give this product a thumbs up and I hope you try it once..
Bye for now! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

© GLOWY | Blogger Template by Enny Law
:include> "name"=’google-analytics’ data=’blog’/>