Friday, June 17, 2016

Amla Legend Rejuvenating Oil Review



Hello all !!
Today i brought you a brief review on  another hair product which is the Amla Legend Rejuvenating Oil .
I have been using this product for a while now ..and i bought it as a trial to moisturise and seal my hair ... i use it each night before i go to sleep and i wash  my hair twice a week  .
I noticed that it makes my hair soft and the smell is amazing !!! it smells really nice . I also love that when i put on my hair, my hair directly absorbs it so it has no greasy residue at all . It gives me such a light feeling. Besides that, I noticed that my hair got healthier hhh!...  So as it says on the bottle it is kinda treatement for damaged hair.
For me  , this product is doing the job, however it may not be the appropriate one for some people .. it depends on the type of your hair ... i think for those who already have oily hairs ... it may make their hairs greasy !... i dont know .. I'm just supposing ...
Well. .. that's all for this review.  It would be nice hearing from you if you have tried this product or maybe a better one.
Bye for now !







No comments:

Post a Comment

© GLOWY | Blogger Template by Enny Law
:include> "name"=’google-analytics’ data=’blog’/>