Monday, June 20, 2016

Nivea Shower Cream Review



Hey beauties!
Hope you're doing fine today!
I'm reviewing the Nivea Shower Cream
Well I have to say...  I'm in LOVE this product...  And it is my favorite so far..  I have used the nivea shower coconut cream
Starting by the pros : it has an absolutely amazing smell!!..  Especially for the one of coconut scent..  I think it is stronger than other scents like honey... Lemon, almond and flower scents.
Second, the smell lasts throughout the whole day on your body..which  makes you feel fresh and clean...  You feel very attractive hhhhh!
Third, for a daily shower, this shower cream resists for a good time before you run out of it..  One or two drops of the cream can be applied on all your body twice per session.
The last thing in the positive properties of this cream..  Is its consistency..  It is in between..  Not too thick not too light..  I love that consistency..  It runs smoothly on your body allowing it to absorb the beautiful scents in the cream.


Concerning the cons now...  I absolutely have nothing to say...  This product is amazing and I give it  5/5 ..  I love it and I'm willing to try other scents.
That's all for today...  If you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the comments box bellow.
Byeeeee





No comments:

Post a Comment

© GLOWY | Blogger Template by Enny Law
:include> "name"=’google-analytics’ data=’blog’/>