Monday, June 20, 2016

Nivea Soft Face Body Hand Moisturizing Cream Review



Hello guys!
I'm reviews the Nivea Soft Face Body Hand Moisturizing Cream.
I have been using this cream since  a year now and I got to say it has pros as well as some cons.
For the pros, I would say it is really Moisturizing and keeps my skin hydrated all the time..  I use it even on my face because it fets gets a bit drier especially on summer time.  I apply it sometimes in the day time..  Sometimes before going to bed...  No distinction..  Some people say the cream in the withe package is meant for the day while the blue package is for night use!
The 2nd positive point about the Nivea Moisturizing Cream is that it lasts for a long period of time....  Just a small amount of the cream can cover a large erea be it your face! Hands or body.  I have a 200 ml bottle and whenever I open it for use..  I barely notice any difference in its quantity from the previous use!..


I use this cream also after I put my body lotion all over my body...  I feel it enhances it and makes it last longer.
This cream causes me no breakouts..  Or acne..  So it is peaceful to my skin..  Besides it melts quickly to the skin without resulting in greasy residues.
Another point is its scent...  As you all know the nivea scent is somewhat "strong" and very remarkable..  So I use this cream on the places where I wanna ensure a good long lasting smell there.. ( emergency cases hhh).
Now moving to the cons..  I think the thick consistency of the cream is a bit annoying since it feels heavy as well on the face even being completely absorbed.  This leads me to the second point.
One of the reasons that made me think that its thick consistency is undesirable is simply its strong scent... Once smelling that odor all the time..  I feel like I'm putting too much or..  I want a lighter smell which means the feeling of being fresh.
All in all,  I like this cream and I recommend it especially for people with dry and sensitive skin.  Thank you very much for sending time reading my review.  Hope it was informative.
Bye for now! :-*







3 comments:

  1. nice Why You Stop Working in This Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....
    I subscribe to your youtYou channel.
    I watched videos on
    1. How to get views on hit4hit.or and feelinsur.fr
    But my account on hit4hit.org is not active, how can you be of help.

    Blog url: https://emperortmighty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips thank you BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete

© GLOWY | Blogger Template by Enny Law
:include> "name"=’google-analytics’ data=’blog’/>