Monday, May 9, 2016

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Review



What's up guys!.. It's Asma here and today's review is gonna be about the Dove Dry Spray Deodorant.

Well as you all know...  The worst thing in the world is when people approach you and get annoyed by a terrible ugly smell!!
For that reason you must be always as clean and fresh as possible.  In order to do that, I tried this product recently and here's what I think about it.

The dove dry spray Deodorant keeps me clean and fresh and people around me notice that and they ask me what kind of perfume or Deodorant I put.  Youpiiii.  All I need to do is to follow the application instructors mentioned on the backside of the bottle:

  •  1st give it a good shake.
  •   2nd hold it back 6 inches away from your underarms.
  •   3rd give it a good spray!

P.s : if you spray it closer, your skin will be a little bit oily..

Last but not least, this Deodorant is so refreshing because it lasts all the day long!...  Giving me that feeling of confidence and comfort of being clean.

Thanks for passing by this short review..  Hope it was informative..  Catch u soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

© GLOWY | Blogger Template by Enny Law
:include> "name"=’google-analytics’ data=’blog’/>